April 9th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Webinar: From Style Guide to Interactive Design System in Enterprise: Coming up on April 15th! Don't miss this webinar with Johnson & Johnson!
- 3+ Billion Usernames and Passwords Dumped on the Dark Web. Are You Affected?: Hackers do password dumps on the dark web every day. Read to know how to check if you have been affected and how to protect yourself.
- Xplenty's MongoDB Connector: Learn the benefits of using MongoDB in conjunction with Xplenty's powerful data pipeline builder.
- Where in the World is Xplenty?: See how this ETL solution simplified data integration for thousands of organizations worldwide.
- Right on Queue: Message Queues Made Simple: Take a look at this overview on message queues!
- How To Structure a Successful Digital Transformation Strategy: Here's an article to learn how to structure your digital transformation and stay successful.
- Stripe vs Shopify Payments: Overview and Features: Check out this comparison article for these two payment processors.
- Network Monitoring and Its Best Practices: Network monitoring is key to a company’s ongoing productivity and growth; check out these best practices.
- Encourage collaborative design to build better products: Here are some tips to help you add a collaborative design process to your team’s workflow.
- IronWorker CaaS Worker: Azure Container Setup: In this article, learn how to set up Azure Container for IronWorker.
- IronWorker CaaS Worker: Azure Function Setup: On that note, here's how to set up Azure Function for IronWorker.
- Top 5 ETL to Snowflake Tools for 2021: What are the best ETL to Snowflake tools for 2021? And why should you use ETL for Snowflake in the first place?
- Microservices and Master Data Management: This article goes into the relationship between microservices and master data management.
- Chargebee vs. Recurly: Which one fits your business?: See how these industry giants compare against each other, based on their core features, pros, and integrations.
- Recurly vs. Stripe: Pros and Cons: See how these two popular subscription billing systems measure up against each other in this comparison article.
- How to Disable Your Browser's Built-In Password Manager: How to disable your built-in password manager and why you should use third-party password managers like TeamPassword instead.
- How Iron Helps You Integrate Your Mail Queue With SendGrid: Before you commit to SendGrid or any message processing service, read the following tutorial so you will know how to integrate your mail queue with SendGrid.
- Monitor ECS Applications on AWS Fargate With Datadog: Learn about AWS Fargate, Datadog and why you should use the two together.
- What is SaaS Pricing Template?: This article will dive into SaaS pricing templates and what template options are available.
- Naming API Endpoints: Here are some practices for naming your API endpoints.
- Breaking Down Silos to Improve Digital Product Development: Learn the steps that can help you break the silo mentality to make your digital product development more effective.
- Too Many Data Engineers? How to Get the Right Balance: Data engineers are an asset to any company, but are you getting the best from your engineering professionals?
- Healthcare Security and Safety Week - the second week of October: Learn about what Healthcare Security & Safety Week is and how TeamPassword can help you to keep Secure & Safe with your data.
- The Best Financial Modeling Software for SaaS in 2021: This guide explains how you can incorporate operations, forecasts, reports, and data exports (actuals) into your new SaaS model.
- Cool Things You Can Do with Metrics on AWS: MetricFire integrates seamlessly with AWS to provide you with the best visibility for your application performance and operational health.
- What is Subscription Marketing?: Check out this in-depth study on everything you need to know about subscription marketing, and learn how Baremetrics features are designed to help you navigate the subscription economy.
- The 7 Biggest Software Tool Turnoffs: Find Out What Developers Hate Most About Your Tool: What are the most cringeworthy things about your software tools? To find out what customers hate the most, this article surveyed 350+ developers and data science professionals to better understand the pain points of the tools they use.
- Network Performance Monitoring: The Tools and Strategies: In this article, take a look at different tools and strategies for Network Performance Monitoring.
- 7 ProfitWell Alternatives for Smarter SaaS Insights in 2021: If you've been looking for ProfitWell alternatives, this article is for you!
- 9 Best Open Source Network Monitoring Tools: See which open source monitoring tool is best for your organization in 2021.
Hope you all have a great weekend!