April 16th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- DreamFactory 4.6 Released: DreamFactory 4.6 is the most significant UI release since the 3.0 overhaul, and has a host of interface improvements.
- What is a Flat File Database?: Take a look at this article to learn both the definition and the benefits of flat file databases.
- Using K8S But Not Overhauling Your Devops Processes: Take a look at two real examples of migrating to K8S without changing everything about your devops processes.
- Why You Need a Free Google Chrome Browser Extension for Password Management Now: Learn why you need a free Google Chrome browser extension for password management and which Chrome add-on is best for teams.
- What is Value-Based Pricing?: See how the right pricing strategy can help bring in new customers and retain the old ones.
- Are Data Silos Hindering Your Digital Transformation?: Learn how data silos hinder the best of digital transformation strategies, and how to break them down.
- Making It Easier for a Designer and Developer to Collaborate on Projects: The tips in this article will hopefully bridge the desiger-developer gap, improve your process, and lead to better user experiences.
- Reverse ETL: What You Need to Know: Learn all about Reverse ETL here, including how it can benefit your data management teams.
- Value Metrics and Why SaaS Companies Need Them: Check out this overview of value metric and why you need to measure value metrics for SaaS optimization.
- The Biggest Data Breaches of 2020: The biggest data breaches of 2020 show the importance of taking cybersecurity seriously. What can you learn from these incidents?
- Heroku vs Docker: Which is Best for Developers?: This article explores Heroku vs Docker and the pros and cons of each platform.
- BI Tool Integrations for Heroku Postgres: Discover the best BI tools for Heroku Postgres and learn how to integrate with your data stack.
- IronWorker CaaS Worker: Celery Setup: In this article, see the steps you need to set up Celery for IronWorker.
- IronWorker CaaS Worker: Cloudflare Worker Setup: This is a tutorial on creating a Cloudflare Worker to intercept incoming traffic and add a programmatic function to change the workflow.
- IronWorker CaaS Worker: Google Cloud Run Setup: Similarly, here's a tutorial on setting up Google Cloud Run for IronWorker.
- IronWorker CaaS Worker: Google Cloud Function Setup: This article explain the steps you need to set up Google Cloud Function for IronWorker.
- How to Set up Recurring Payments for Your Subscriptions: In this guide, it'll go over how to set up recurring payments and handle invoicing in a manner that's streamlined, convenient, and low on fees.
- The Fundamentals of API Management: Here's an overview on API platforms and the benefits of API management.
- UX Writing and UX Design: How to Bring Them Together: The strategies here should help you break down the barriers between your writers and design team so they can develop better digital experiences that attract more users.
- How to Create a Free Trial Marketing Strategy: This guide will help you set up a highly converting free trial marketing strategy and explain how to track metrics using your tool of choice.
- How Often Should You Change Your Password? The Importance of Password Safety: Everyone knows it's important to change your password, but you should also know how often you need to change it and why it matters.
- Monitoring Google Cloud Run With Datadog: See why you should use Datadog and Cloud Run together.
- Monitor Azure Kubernetes Service With Datadog: On that note, you can also monitor Azure Kubernetes with Datadog!
- Simplify the MongoDB ETL Process: The faster you can ETL data from MongoDB, the better it is for your business processes and business intelligence systems. Here's how to simplify the MongoDB ETL process.
- The 10 Forms of SaaS Capital: From Inception to Exit: Here are 10 types of capital formations and outcomes to consider for your SaaS business, from inception to exit.
- Make your remote UX workshop more effective with these key steps: Here's some steps to create a successful workshop that improves your industry authority.
- Common Challenges associated with the Composable Enterprise: Check out this overview on composable enterprise, and its common challenges.
- How to Debug in Xplenty: Need to debug your ETL pipeline? We go over 3 tips and tricks for debugging your Xplenty workflow.
- Modernizing Business Technology: Legacy System Modernization Through APIs: Learn about what happens when legacy processes store data and functions that are crucial to keeping your business running, and what to do about it.
- Is Dropbox's Password Manager Free For Everyone in April?: Dropbox is making its password manager free for Basic accounts in April, but there's a catch. Learn about it and what TeamPassword can do.
Hope you all have a great weekend!