April 23rd Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- World Password Day: The First Thursday in May: Here's the history of World Password day, plus advice for account security.
- A Look At The AppLovin IPO: AppLovin has gone public! Learn more about this major mobile software company.
- Xplenty PII & PHI transformations: Maintain regulatory compliance and protect PII and PHI with Xplenty’s Extract, Transform, Load solution for data transformations.
- How to Build a Financial Model: Knowing how to build a financial model increases your employability in the finance sector and is a good thing to know if you plan on investing or starting your own business.
- Why Password Management Matters More When Returning: As you embrace teams back into the office, there's never been a more critical time to beef up password management.
- Why Organizations Should View APIs as Products: Learn about how APIs are more than middleware, and should be managed like products.
- Why Leverage Heroku Connect with an ETL?: Discover how an ETL can help make Heroku Connect even better.
- How to Make Design Process Simple for Agencies and White Labeling: Check out how you can design with UXPin powered by Merge technology.
- SaaS Finance Essentials: In this article, get back to basics: What is SaaS finance, and what financial phases can you expect your business to go through?
- Best Ways to Evaluate Your Design for Color Contrast: Understanding the positive and negative effects of some color combinations will put you on the path to reaching more people with your web and app designs.
- What is an API Ecosystem?: Check out this overview on what people call the "API Ecosystem".
- The 6 Soft Skills Data Engineers Need to Succeed: Data engineers who want to make strides in their careers will need to develop soft skills. Discover the skills you need and how to improve.
- How do APIs Help Integrate Your Organization?: Learn how APIs integrate critical services and systems of your business.
- How Xplenty Simplifies Heroku PostgreSQL Data Integration: See how Xplenty optimizes Heroku PostgreSQL data integration with a powerful no-code solution.
- 30 SaaS Founders on Raising Money and Venture Capital: This article breaks down the questions asked and the insights shared on raising capital for SaaS businesses.
- Configuring a PingFederate SAML Connection in DreamFactory: Check out this guide on configuring Ping for use as a SSO service provider.
- Your Prototype Videos Could Come With Big Benefits: See why you should add videos to your prototypes, especially when you use a prototyping tool that works just like the final product.
- Flat File: Why Flat Files Still Matter: Learn why flat file databases are still a useful way to store information and will likely be in use for decades to come.
- 6 Important Metrics for SaaS Reporting: To make sure your SaaS reporting is as effective as possible, be sure to look at these six SaaS KPIs regularly.
Hope you all have a great weekend!