September 10th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- How to connect Mongo DB to Heroku Postgres: Check out this guide that will show you how to connect MongoDB with Heroku Postgres with Xplenty.
- Monitoring Cisco webex with Grafana: See how Cisco Webex is a powerful tool for remote collaboration.
- Who is Gothic Panda and how can you protect yourself?: Gothic Panda is a known Chinese state-sponsored cyberespionage group, so what can you do to protect yourself from Gothic Panda?
- Who is Goblin Panda and how can you protect yourself?: On that note, see how you can protect your company from Goblin Panda.
- Earned and Incurred Accounting: What’s the difference?: Take a look at incurred revenue, earned revenue, and all the related accounting principles.
- 5 Tips for Pushing Data from Your Warehouse to SAP: Need to get data from your data warehouse into SAP? Learn how with these 5 tips for reverse ETL.
- Evernote APIs & DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to mount an existing Evernote API within DreamFactory.
- Kajabi APIs & DreamFactory: Here's one for Kajabi APIs!
- What is Recurring Billing?: Learn about recurring billing and the pros and cons.
- What Is the Difference Between a .json Package and a .deb Package?: This guide breaks down the properties of package.json and package.deb.
- Monitoring Junos OS with Prometheus vs. Graphite: In this article, learn about Junos OS and Prometheus and Graphite as well as the major features of these tools.
- Who is Mustang Panda and how can you protect yourself?: Learn about this group and how you can protect your company.
- Best UI Development Tools to Improve Your UI Design Process: Before you invest any time learning how to use new tools, read the following comparison so you can pick the best UI development tools for your team.
- 6 Database Schema Designs and How to Use Them: Dive into six types of database schema designs and understand the importance of choosing the correct one for your project.
- The Role of the Empowered Citizen Integrator in Democratizing Technology Across the Enterprise: Learn how citizen integrators are key to innovation and winning the race to speed to market.
- 5 Trends to Look Out for in API-Led Connectivity: This article goes into five of the top trends for API-Led connectivity.
- How to Build a Growth-Focused SEO Strategy for Every Stage of the Funnel: Learn these SEO techniques to increase the effectiveness of your funnel.
- Integrating Heroku Metrics with Amazon CloudWatch Metrics: This article shares how to integrate Heroku metrics with Amazon CloudWatch metrics using Hosted Graphite.
- MQL vs. PQL vs. SQL: What You Need to Know: See the key differentiators between MQL, PQL, and SQL.
- Best Alternative Hosted Message Queue Service: Learn why you should use message queues and see some case studies.
- Spark vs Hadoop MapReduce: Looking to process large datasets quickly? Decide which technology is right for you in this Spark vs.Hadoop MapReduce comparison.
- Designing with Parallax Scrolling: The Do’s and Don’ts: Take a look at this overview on Parallax Scrolling, and 9 examples where it's done right.
- The Perfect SaaS Landing page: See what you need to build a perfect landing page.
- Change Data Capture: CDC for E-Commerce: What is change data capture, and how is CDC used in e-commerce? This article answers these questions and more.
- Matching and Revenue Recognition Principles: Learn about the matching concept and the revenue recognition concept in this guide.
- Extortion emails: what they are, how do they happen: Cybercriminals are using Extortion emails to perpetrate crimes. So what can you do if you receive one of these emails?
- Top 10 Good Website Designs: See what really makes a good website designs by comparing these ten examples.
- 5 Tips for Pushing Data from Your Warehouse to Intercom: Want to push data from your warehouse to Intercom and operationalize it for your employees? Here are 5 tips and tricks for reverse ETL.
- Salesforce Rest API: Use REST API to smoothly interact with Salesforce for an optimized experience within a business.
- What Software Registries Host .deb Files?: Learn about software registries and why we even need .deb files to be part of software repositories.
- Monitoring Load Balancers with Grafana: This article explains about load balancers and important metrics with Grafana.
- Monitoring Network Switches with Grafana: In this article, learn about network switches and the conveniences of using MetricFire to reduce your workload with Grafana.
- Revenue vs. Profit: Understand the relationship between revenue and cost, and between revenue and profit.
- Reverse ETL to NetSuite: Today's companies realize the potential reverse ETL to NetSuite offers for business operations and the ability to use data for MSPs and more.
- What is equity in accounting?: This article goes into the concept of equity that is linked with company ownership, plus the major considerations when handling equity in your accounting.
- What Scenario Should You Use CDC for?: It seems like everyone's using change data capture, including Netflix. But when should you incorporate CDC into your organization?
- Task scheduling on Heroku: Check out this guide on simple job scheduling, custom clock processes, and more!
- 10 Examples of Revenue Models for SaaS: Take a look at these 10 examples of revenue models and the costs associated.
- Monitoring Amazon cloudfront with Graphite via Graphite APIs: One can easily monitor Amazon CloudFront and display the metrics on fascinating dashboards by simply using Graphite API combined with Grafana using the MetricFire platform.
- What is Data Mapping?: What is data mapping and how can it help your organization? Learn how data mapping helps companies remain competitive.
- UX Architect vs. UX Designer – What’s the Difference?: See what a UX architect does, and how the roles and responsibilities for UX designers and UX architects differ and overlap.
- What Is Price Leadership?: Learn the types of price leadership and what conditions are necessary to make price leadership happen.
- The 10 Best APIs for Start-ups in 2021: Here’s a look at the 10 best APIs for start-ups that will ensure your business has the fundamental technology needed to be successful in 2021.
- The Pros and Cons of Application Software Integration: Are you looking to streamline your application software integration efforts? Learn how Xplenty’s suite of integrations can help you get the most from your data.
- What Is ResearchOps and Why Is This Role So Useful: Check out this overview on ResearchOps!
- Examples of Assets in SaaS: In this article, they discuss assets, give you lists (really long lists) of examples of assets, and give some tips on how to get the most out of your assets.
- The 7 Critical Differences Between DynamoDB vs MongoDB: Are you evaluating DynamoDB vs. MongoDB for your next application? Discover the differences between the two and learn how to choose the best option for your project.
- SaaS Balance Sheet Examples: See how a good balance sheet is structured, and why it's important.
- Use Cases for Reverse ETL: Learn how Reverse ETL can help you use data to strengthen your competitive edge.
- Monitoring Cisco NX OS metrics with Grafana: Explore the benefits of using the new Cisco NX OS for data centers, and the ability to monitor its metrics with Grafana hosted on MetricFire
- What Is a Payment Ledger?: See what is included in a payment ledger and why you should use a payment ledger.
- The First American Corporation Data Leak what happened?: The First American Corporation data leak in 2019 left thousands of customer's data unprotected. What happened, and what was the fallout?
Hope you all have a great weekend!