October 29th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- How to Use Heroku Postgres to Migrate Data: Read on to learn how you can utilize Heroku Connect to migrate data between Heroku Postgres and Salesforce.
- Integrating Snowflake with MS SQL Server using DreamFactory: This article will break down exactly how to integrate MS SQL server and Snowflake and what are the benefits of the integration.
- Best AWS monitoring management tool: In this article, you will learn about the best AWS monitoring management tools, its great amount of services and products and they will further grow in the future.
- Five most common password attacks: This article discusses the 5 most common password attacks, how to prevent them, and how TeamPassword can help protect your passwords.
- How to Create a Product Prototype and Set Your Business for Success: In this article, see ‘what is a prototype’, why it’s a business-critical tool, and how to get started.
- What Is Marginal Revenue?: In this article, learn the theory behind marginal revenue, why it is important for production decisions, compare it to some similar metrics, and see the analysis of marginal revenue.
- What Are APIs and How Do They Work?: What exactly is an API and how does it work? See this overview to learn more about this integral tech aspect.
- Google Contacts APIs & DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to mount an existing Google Contacts API within DreamFactory.
- How to monitor your Kubernetes metrics server: In this article, we will look at what the Kubernetes metrics server is and what it is used for.
- Best Password Manager for Startups: This article explores the best password manager for startups and why effective password management is critical in today's volatile cybersecurity climate.
- UX Design Principles That Will Have Your Users Smiling: This article looks at 16 UX design principles organizations can use to build better products.
- Baremetrics is ready for the future of Stripe: Let’s dive into the specifics of what changes were made on Stripe, and what the benefits of these changes are.
- Top 9 Data Aggregation Tools: Read on to learn more about data aggregation and to pick up some tips on how to select the best aggregation software for your business.
- Transactions in Rest APIs: This post will present an example of a transaction in REST APIs and demonstrate this capability.
- Best tools for monitoring IoT devices: This article shows tools for monitoring devices, and discusses if they are worth a try.
- 25 best startup tools you need: This article will explore the 25 best tools for startups and small businesses. We've divided these tools into five categories
- Re-Imagining Iress Design Tools: This article explains the inefficiency of the design to delivery handover, design system maturity, and how to get to stage four with UXPIn Merge.
- 7 Attractive Financial Benefits and Freedoms of Starting New Businesses: Below are the 7 most attractive financial and freedom benefits the author got from starting his solo business.
- The 5 Best Data Pipeline Tools for 2022: Learn the 5 best Data Pipeline Tools that can cleanse and transform data so it's ready for analytics.
- 6 Best Practices for RESTful API Design: Lessons From the Field: This article explores RESTful API design as a critical part of developing APIs and the importance of best practices for RESTful API design and implementation.
- Understanding NGINX 502 Bad Gateway: PHP-FPM: In this article, we will look at the main possible causes and how they can be solved by users and web developers.
- Hiring Freelancers vs. Full-time employees - which is better?: This article will explore the difference between hiring freelancers vs. full-time employees, the pros and cons, and which is better for your business.
- How to Improve Your Lead Conversion Rate for Shopify Partner Apps: In this article, we are dealing with the second, more common definition.
- Why Your Company Needs API Management: Here, we’ll discuss why your company needs API management and give you ideas on getting started.
- 3 Reasons Why You Need An API: In this read, learn how APIs can help with your business strategy, assist in Data Management, and promote business growth
- What is Synthetic Testing?: In this article, learn how synthetic tests operate, their importance, methods, tools, challenges, and highlight critical characteristics to look for when selecting a synthetic testing platform.
- UXPin Uses Baremetrics to Track SaaS Metrics and Financial Growth: Read about how UXPin is using Baremetrics to consolidate financial data in one place, simplify customer segmentation, and more.
- The 11 Best Low-Code Development Platforms: Read on to learn more about low-code tools, what benefits working with a low-code platform can bring to your business, and what the best low-code options are on the market today.
- 7 Tips for Designing Great API Documentation: This article helps you implement 7 tips for designing an excellent API documentation resource.
- Baremetrics Is the Best Stripe Analytics Dashboard: In this article, continue our series on how Baremetrics and Stripe work in tandem to maximize the value of your SaaS enterprise.
- Data Transformation: Explained: Read on to learn more about data transformation, different types, and common challenges that come along with data transformation.
- What Is Marginal Profit?: This article explains what Marginal Profit is, and how is profit maximized when marginal profit is zero in a competitive market.
- 5 Ways to Integrate Salesforce With Other Platforms: In this article, see five options for Salesforce integrations that will empower you to make better use of your CRM data.
- How to calculate CAC for Shopify Partner Apps: Here, learn about the CAC metric, how to CAC to take decisions, and how to combine it with LTV to make optimal decisions.
- What Is MySQL API?: Here are details on what is a MySQL API and how it is critical to remain agile.
- How to Calculate the Quick Ratio for Shopify Partner Apps: Learn about SaaS Quick Ratio, one of the most comprehensive growth metrics to maximize the value of your Shopify Partner Apps.
Hope you all have a great weekend!