November 5th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech. Here's a slimmed-down version for you this week!
- Migrating from Postgres to Amazon Redshift: In this guide, learn about migrating from Postgres to Amazon Redshift, and how Xplenty can streamline the entire process.
- Microsoft Outlook APIs & DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to mount an existing Microsoft Outlook API within DreamFactory.
- Processing Twilio on Heroku with Iron Worker: In this article, explore how you can drive Twilio with Iron Worker for Heroku apps!
- Marketing Contractor vs. Internal Marketing Team vs. Marketing Agency: This article will explore hiring a marketing contractor vs. in-house marketing vs. marketing agency and why you might consider one over another.
- The Guide to Lightweight UX Documentation: Learn about UX Documentation, why it is so important, what to include, and how to improve it.
- Hello! We’re growing at Baremetrics: Baremetrics has hired a bunch of new teammates to make sure to deliver the customer’s needs on time.
- Solve “pkix path building failed”: This guide helps you understand and how to fix the "pkix path building failed" error.
- These Are the Top 5 Snowflake Database Features for Salesforce Users Everywhere: This article will focus on the Snowflake database (sometimes stylized as SNOWFLAKE) and explain the features that best serve Salesforce users.
- How to Execute a Great API Strategy: Read on to learn how to execute an API strategy that fits your organization’s needs perfectly.
- Top ten marketing KPIs for your team: Learn the critical KPIs that measure campaign successes, what is working, and what is not.
- 8 Inspiring Examples of UX Design Portfolios That You Just Must See: These 8 inspiring UX design portfolios are perfect examples of what any UX designer should aim for.
- What Is Bundle Pricing?: Read on to learn the common bundle pricing examples, when to consider bundle pricing, how to use it successfully, pros and cons, and more.
- Solve “unable to find valid certification path to requested target”: This post is about a common error that most java developers would have witnessed in their career.
- What Is Data Integrity and Why Is It Important?: Let’s take a dive deeper into this topic and discuss why it is important for your organization.
- Top 10 Microservices Benefits: In this article, learn the top 10 benefits of microservices and how adopting a microservices architecture may be the future of your technology stack.
- Sharing Social media credentials with teammates: This article talks about the Security risks of managing social media accounts, and how to use a password manager for Social Media Credentials.
- How and why we spent $400K on AWS in 4 months: This article discusses the lessons learned after we spent $400k extra in hosting over the past 4 months.
- Securing data with AWS Private Link: This article explores AWS PrivateLink, how to use it to enhance security, and the best practices while choosing a DNS strategy and location.
- These Are the Top 5 Snowflake Database Features for Salesforce Users Everywhere: Read on to learn the top five Snowflake database features for Salesforce users.
- Sharing Adobe Cloud credentials with teammates: Learn about the most used Adobe Services, and how to share an account safely.
- Introducing Flightpath Finance: Our New Secret Weapon: We’re excited to announce that Baremetrics has acquired Flightpath Finance.
- Ten must-have DevSecOps tools: In this article, you will learn how to adopt a DevSecOps strategy and the most effective DevSecOps Tools.
- The 5 Best AWS Glue Alternatives: If you need a replacement for AWS Glue, here are the top 5 AWS alternatives in this guide.
- How to calculate LTV for Shopify Partner Apps: This article explains what is Shopify Partner App, LTV, and how to use Baremetrics to calculate LTV for Shopify Partner Apps.
- Tactics: Securing your software supply chain with scoped registries: Read on to learn numerous solutions are available to assist you in ensuring the safety of your software supply chain.
- 6 Best API Frameworks for Python Developers: Explore the 6 best API frameworks of the extensive Python API library.
- How to calculate LTV for Shopify Partner Apps: Let’s dive into how to calculate LTV for Shopify Partner Apps.
- Migrate Heroku Postgres Databases Without Problems: Here are five things you need to know about migrating Heroku Postgres databases.
- 7 Common Vanity Metrics That You’ve Been Using: In this article, go over 7 of the vanity metrics that you’ve probably been using and should stop using now.
- Migrating from JCenter / Bintray to The Central Repository: This guide will discuss the migration to The Central Repository in the simplest steps possible.
- What is a MySQL REST API?: Here is what you need to know to use MySQL REST APIs in your projects.
- Customer Lifetime Value and Customer Lifetime Care: In this article, learn what CLV is, how to calculate CLV, why CLV is important, and how to maximize your CLV by tending to your customers following the “retention” part of the AARRR pirate metrics.
- What is API Management?: Read on to learn more about APIs and what an API management platform could provide to your business.
- What Is Unearned Revenue and How to Account for It: Read on to go over the ins and outs of unearned revenue, when you should recognize revenue, and why it is a liability.
- Top 10 Business Metrics for Shopify App Developers: This article explains the core metrics Shopify App Developers need to track to get the most out of their time and money invested into their apps.
- Top 10 tools for Shopify App Developers (2021): In this article, learn about the 10 best tools for Shopify App Developers (plus a bonus one).
Hope you all have a great weekend!