November 22nd Blog Roundup
We're back with our weekly link roundup!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- Storing Apache Hadoop Data on the Cloud - HDFS vs. S3: Here's a detailed article on S3 and HDFS and the main differences between them.
- Exception Handling in Ruby: Speaking of detail, check out this detailed walkthrough on exception handling in Ruby!
- Top Mobile Payment SDKs for 2019: 2019 is wrapping up, so here's a good article about the best mobile Payment SDKs.
- Configuring Python StatsD Client: Check out this handy guide on StatsD, its pros and prerequisites, to installation and deployment!
- Microsoft ETL: Understanding ETL with Azure Data Factory: If you're using ETL with Microsoft and Azure Data Factory for analytic workloads, this article will be helpful!
- Data Warehouse or Data Lake?: Here's an overview of data warehouse and data lakes, with an emphasis on figuring out which one is right for your needs.
- Kubernetes on AWS Resources: This article covers how to overcome the problem of managing access for pods to various Amazon Web Services (AWS), it's a very in-depth overview.
- Top 7 Salesforce Conferences And Events For 2020: With 2020 around the corner, it's not too early to be thinking about conferences! Here's a good roundup!
- Using Grafana with Elasticsearch (tutorial): Check out this step by step tutorial for integrating Grafana with an Elasticsearch instance.
We hope you find these useful!