July 3rd Blog Roundup
Hello again! It's Independence Day weekend for people in the U.S.
Here's a link roundup for this week.
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech!
- What Is Data Mining?: Learn how the most popular data mining techniques are applied to datasets to fetch useful business insights.
- Informatica vs Xplenty: Check out this comparison post between these two powerful data integration platforms.
- How to Code a REST API for Microsoft SQL Server: The Hard Way and the Easy Way: This article goes into the steps, timing, and cost of hand-coding a bespoke SQL Server API, as well as how to automatically generate a SQL Server API in minutes.
- DevOps: What is the Future of DevOps?: This article covers the CALM model, and takes a look at current trends and where they will lead.
- The 5 Most Downloaded Android Apps During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Take a look at this list of the most downloaded Android apps; some are expected, but some are surprising!
- Choosing ETL for BigCommerce: What to Consider: If you're looking for an eCommerce platform, here is what you should consider when it comes to ETL for BigCommerce.
- How to Extend Your ERP: Here's an article about why you might need to extend your ERP, and how to do so.
- Best DevOps Tools: Here's a great roundup of the best DevOps tools, with brief descriptions of each tool.
- API Parallelism with Xplenty: Check out how Xplenty can significantly speed up writing to REST APIs using parallelism.
- 11 Big Data Security Concerns: This article goes into the common trends and factors that cause these big data breaches, and provides solutions to them.
We hope you find these useful!
Have a good weekend!