January 8th Blog Roundup
Hello there! First roundup of the new year, it's been a while!
Yours truly was on holiday for a while at the end of December, so there's much to catch up on about the best in tech.
- Top Use Cases for Microapps that Skyrocket Enterprise Productivity: Check out three of the top use cases for microapps that can skyrocket productivity across your enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Jitterbit vs. MuleSoft vs. Xplenty: An ETL Tool Comparison: Here's an ETL tool comparison in case you were reevaluating in the new year!
- Google Cloud Pub/Sub vs IronMQ: Which One Should I Use?: This one's also a comparison article that breaks down the differences in costs, features, language, etc.
- The Peach & the Pit: 2020 in Hindsight: A great overview of the year for MightySignal users, regarding the highs and lows of the platform.
- Top Networking Monitoring Tools: Take a look at these monitoring tools if you're in the market for one this year.
- Dunning Process: What You Need For A Successful Dunning Campaign: Check out this guide on what a dunning process looks like, the importance of dunning, why credit cards actually fail, and the keys to successful dunning campaigns.
- How to Implement Xplenty In Your Data Stack: Getting your data from your sources to your business intelligence tools can be a frustrating and complex process. See how to make it easier with Xplenty.
- The role of the IT Manager in Leading Digital Transformation: In this article learn about the measures IT managers can focus on in ensuring successful digital transformation.
- IronWorker vs. Google Cloud Run: Here's a comparison article on the differences between these two tools and how they compare in price, features, and capabilities.
- Beanstalk vs IronMQ: Here's another, also evaluating on features, benefits, and pricing.
- Apache ActiveMQ vs IronMQ: This one compares the two on factors such as language, performance, scalability, price, and reviews.
- How to Monitor Redis Performance: This article looks at how to monitor Redis performance using Prometheus.
- Landing Page Design Trends That Increase Conversion: Incorporate a few of these trends while maintaining a focus on minimalism, engaging content, eye catching design, and creative value propositions to make your site stand out.
- What It Actually Means to be HIPAA Compliant: Check out this article to learn about the challenges of complying with HIPAA in big data environments, and what happens if you fall out of HIPAA compliance.
- 7 Reasons You Need an API Integration Platform in the Age of API-First Development: This article can help you understand the seven key advantages that a modern API integration platform can provide.
- The Stages of UX Design Process: In this article, they explore more about the UX design process, with its different stages and best practices.
- Amazon Kinesis vs. Kafka: A Detailed Comparison of Data Stream Services: This one's a comparison article on these two data stream services, on features, prices, and customer review scores.
- Alooma vs. MuleSoft vs. Xplenty: Features, Support and Pricing: This comparison article examines these three services in easy to parse charts and customer reviews.
- Best Practices for Naming REST API Endpoints: Take a look at this guide, which goes over 7 tips for naming REST API endpoints that you should follow.
- Which Heroku MQ add on is best? Let us show you!: In this article, take a look at the best Heroku messaging queue add ons.
- The UI Enterprise Components You Need to Design Your Business App: Apps require unique components, stripped-down versions of existing components, and differing backend needs. Take a look at this guide to learn more.
- The 30 Best Google Fonts for Your Website: Explore 30 of the best Google Fonts to decide which ones will look amazing on your next website design.
- Join Optimization in Xplenty: Joining tables for analyzing data is a required skill for a data scientist or data engineer, and selecting the right join will optimize query performance.
- IBM MQ Vs IronMQ: Pros, Cons, and choosing an MQ: Check out the key similarities and differences between IBM MQ and IronMQ in this quick and easy article.
- React vs. Flutter: Which Framework Works Best?: This article looks at React vs. Flutter to analyze which one is best for your programming needs.
- How to Prevent and Respond to Data Breaches: Always relevant, but if you don't want your organization to be their next victim, you must have to know how to prevent data breaches.
- Apache Kafka vs IronMQ: What’s Best For Your Business?: This comparison article goes into overviews of each before measuring them up against each other.
- 7 Best Reasons To Use React.js Components In Your Project: React.js allows you to build a mobile app or a simple web page. With the components available, you can create apps that instantly update as new information or data is collected.
Hope you all have a great weekend!