December 18th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading (and watching!) about the best in tech.
- Hadoop vs. SQL — Which is Better for Data Management?: Here's a side-by-side comparison of Hadoop vs. SQL including price, features, customer review scores, and more.
- Digital Transformation: What Does It Mean for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses?: See what digital transformation means for SMBs in this article!
- Digital Transformation: What Does It Mean for Enterprise Organizations?: On that note, check out this article a look at the effect on enterprise organizations.
- SDK Intelligence: Brought To You By The M1: Check out this article to learn how MightySignal found a way to get the new M1 Mac Mini to decrypt mobile apps.
- SolarWinds Alternatives: With discussion of SolarWinds' security breach, see how MetricFire is a great alternative.
- What are the Top 7 Big Data Security Changes for 2021?: Check out this compilation of the 7 biggest changes for businesses struggling with security challenges.
- Landing Page Design Trends That Increase Conversion: Catch up on landing page trends that are consistent with general principles of effective UX.
- How Has COVID-19 Impacted Data Science?: Learn how the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic is impacting data science and how businesses can prepare for it.
- Distributed API Management: What You Need to Know: This article discusses the field of distributed API management: what it is, how it works, and what you need to know for your own organization.
- Tutorial: Monitoring MySQL Server Performance with Prometheus and sql_exporter: Check out this tutorial for an introduction to monitoring MySQL, and a good jumping-off point for database monitoring in general.
- A Guide to Creating Your First React App: Check out this handy guide and start building your first React app!
- Data Science vs. Data Engineering: What You Need to Know: Learn about the difference between data science and data engineering in this comprehensive guide.
- OData vs REST: What You Need to Know: Learn the difference between OData and REST in this handy guide!
- Master the Basics of UI Mobile Design: Brush up on your UI mobile design basics in this comprehensive overview.
- Xplenty Workspaces: Xplenty introduces their new Workspaces feature that allows users to organize and group their packages together.
- What is Low Code?: This article goes into how is low code is different from no code, as well as the benefits, and how low code automation works.
- How to Safeguard Sensitive Data with Security Controls: Learn how better security controls can reduce your risk.
Hope you all have a great weekend!