January 22nd Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- Why Data Engineers Should Consider Microsoft Azure: Check out this article on Microsoft Azure and its implications for data security and data analytics.
- What is Zero Trust?: Take a look at this overview to learn about zero trust principles and why you should implement a zero-trust architecture.
- PagerDuty and IronWorker Integration: In this guide, learn the benefits of PagerDuty and IronWorker integration and discover how to do it in a few simple steps.
- How to collect HAProxy metrics: This article is a full tutorial on HAProxy monitoring and the best tools to get it done right.
- 7 Benefits of Responsive Web Design for Your Business: See how responsive web designs make it easier for everyone to access the information and services that they need.
- 5 Ways to Process Small Data with Hadoop: This guide goes into 5 different ways that you can process small data files with Hadoop, and why you should!
- Digital Transformation: What Does It Mean for a CIO?: Learn why CIOs should embrace digital transformation, as well as the various hurdles CIOs face during digital transformation.
- The Evolution of App Deployment and Packaging: 1990 to Now: Take a deep dive into the introduction of virtualization in 1990, as well as containerization in 2000 and beyond.
- Why Do You Need a UX Researcher on Your Team?: Understand the different UX roles, and what exactly a UX researcher can bring to your team.
- The role of the API in managing Big Data: Get caught up on big data basics, and learn about managing your APIs and user generated data.
- How Application Infrastructure Has Evolved From Local to Remote: Starting with the cloud, take a trip through time to learn about the evolution of application infrastructure!
- From bulky apps to microservices: how app architecture evolved: Speaking of, learn about the evolution from monolithic app architecture, to N-tier architecture, to microservices.
- Video game prototyping – How To Do It and Why You Should!: Check out this article on some of the most popular types of video game prototypes and how to use them to create a game as part of an iterative development process.
- 6 Leading No Code Tools Available Today: If you're looking for a no-code tool, this is the roundup for you!
- How to Authenticate using Azure Active Directory: Check out this guide on how to quickly configure DreamFactory with the proper metadata from Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- What is Pub/Sub? Asynchronous Tasks in the Cloud: This article goes into what pub/sub is and how pub/sub works, as well as some use case examples.
- What is No Code?: In this article, you can learn more about no-code and why more companies plan to use it!
- What is CaaS?: Learn how CaaS works, the benefits of CaaS, the ways to use CaaS, and popular CaaS platforms.
- Microapp Strategy: Get the Most Value from Your Enterprise Applications: In this guide to easy microapp strategy, see how microapps can streamline workflows across your organization.
- Cloud Tasks Overview: Check out this overview that covers Cloud Tasks' important features, how developers use Cloud Tasks, plus the benefits of and alternatives to it.
- PostgreSQL vs. MySQL: This guide takes a detailed look at the characteristics of PostgreSQL vs. MySQL – and why you might choose one DBMS over the other.
- Build Messaging Between Ruby/Rails Applications with IronMQ: In this guide, learn how you can use IronMQ to improve your Ruby/Rails background jobs processing.
- Best Low-Code Development Platforms: This article is perfect if you need help deciding whether you need a low-code tool, and which one you should choose.
- Integration: Webhook and Iron.io: This guide lays out the 4 common problems with webhooks, and the benefits of webhooks and Iron.io integration.
Hope you all have a great weekend!