February 21st Blog Roundup
We may not have roses, but we do have another link roundup!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- Why You Should ETL Your Salesforce Data: This article makes a case for not using your Salesforce database directly, and instead ETL-ing the Salesforce data.
- Salesforce as a Single Source of Truth: On a related note, this article can help you determine whether Salesforce is the right choice for your organization, as well as the common challenges.
- Fiverr: Reviews, Features, Prices, and Alternatives: A little bit of a curveball from the usual fare, but here's a review of Fiverr with regards to content marketing.
- Getting started with PromQL: This article focuses on the popular monitoring tool Prometheus, and how to use PromQL.
- Multi-Cloud Data Analytics: What, Why, and How: This explainer has everything you need to know about multi-cloud data analytics.
- Prometheus Dashboards: Here's a detailed guide on Prometheus dashboards that covers options, the Expression Browser, and integrating Grafana.
- The Value of Low-Code Development: This article is an analysis on the value of low-code development for businesses that make use of the best low-code tools.
We hope you find these useful!