February 14th Blog Roundup
Happy Valentine's Day!
We may not have roses, but we do have another link roundup!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- Xplenty as an Offshoring Alternative for Salesforce Integration: This article takes an in-depth look at both Salesforce and offshoring, and goes into how Xplenty is a good solution depending on your needs.
- iPaaS Tools: Comparison of iPaaS Solutions: This guide starts by organizing the iPaaS market into four categories, then discusses each category in detail.
- iPaaS Pros & Cons: The Benefits and Challenges of Integration Platform as a Service: Check out this detailed pro/con guide to iPaaS!
- The Top 5 Benefits of Low-Code Development Platforms: This article has a good breakdown of the top 5 benefits of low-code development platforms.
- SEMRush: Reviews, Features, Prices and Alternatives: Check out this review on SEMRush!
- Animalz.co: Reviews, Features, Prices, and Alternatives: Following that review, here's on on Animalz.co!
- Cloudwatch vs. Alternatives: This blog post looks at what alternatives small and medium business have to Cloudwatch, and what each of these services can and can't do.
- Alternatives to Datadog: Are you looking for an alternative to Datadog? This article will go over six cloud monitoring tools and define their core features, pricing, availability and what helps them stack up to be a good alternative.
- The 6 Soft Skills Data Engineers Need to Succeed: Soft skills are highly underestimated in the tech industry, but they're definitely important! Take a look at this article to see if you've got the right skills.
We hope you find these useful!