August 6th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech.
- How to Build a SaaS Customer Acquisition Strategy: In this article, you’ll learn 5 keys to building a purpose-driven acquisition strategy for your SaaS and how to avoid common mistakes along the way.
- Key Questions to Ask When Monitoring an API: Check out this article for more insight into API Monitoring and learn how a comprehensive API management platform can help.
- CDC in Salesforce and How to Export Attachments: Learn about CDC and how to export attachments from Salesforce.
- Cybersecurity For Small Businesses: Password security is a challenge for small businesses employing freelancers, so you need to learn about how to protect your business.
- What is Net Sales Revenue: Net Revenue vs. Net Sales Revenue: This article defines the types of revenue from NET revenue to Net Sales revenue, what is sales, and how Baremetrics helps measure your revenue metrics.
- Data Science + Cybersecurity: Data breaches are one of the worst pitfalls your company can face. Learn how data science and machine learning help improve cybersecurity.
- What Happened During Nintendo's Data Breach in 2021?: Nintendo has had a run of cyberattacks in recent years, but what happened in 2021? What data was compromised? How could it be prevented?
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Using Microservice-Based Architecture: Here are five ways microservices can bring costs down and make application management more efficient.
- Understanding Failed Payments in Your SaaS Business: Learn why payments get declined and how you can avoid failed payments.
- Git for Designers – All You Need to Know: This article goes into the difference between Git and Github, and explains when designers need Git.
- How to Operationalize Your Data Warehouse: Are you making the most of your business data? Reverse ETL could help you operationalize business data effectively.
- Customer Segmentation Examples: How to do Customer Segmentation with Baremetrics: This article will explain how customer segmentation can help reveal where your business is succeeding, and which products are simply draining resources and slowing you down.
- Wufoo APIs & DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to mount an existing Wufoo API within DreamFactory.
- VMs vs. Docker vs. Kubernetes: In this article, it breaks down these three solutions and compare them so you can make the right choice.
- Bigtable vs. BigQuery: What You Need to Know: Here's a comprehensive comparison of the features, commonalities, and differences of the BigTable vs BigQuery storage systems.
- Setting up your Baremetrics Account: This guide goes through some FAQs and showing the best practices for setting up your Baremetrics account.
- How to Design an Unforgettable Splash Screen that Delights Your Users: Here's an overview on splash screens and why you should have one.
- What Is Needed for an SFTP Connection?: Learn what makes SFTP so great, and what is even needed for an SFTP connection.
- Managing Total Expenses: A How To Guide: This article will cover what expenses you should track, and how you can calculate and manage them over time.
- Chargebee Reviews: This article looks at reviews from Chargebee’s customers, compare both Chargebee and Baremetrics, and determine the best use case for both.
- API Strategy Fundamentals: Obtaining Executive Sponsorship: Read this article to discover how obtaining executive sponsorship is a critical element of any API strategy.
- Should I Share Data With Freelancers?: Freelancers are a great alternative to in-house employees. Due to them working on their own devices how much data should you share if any?
- How To Lead A Hybrid Team Post Covid: This article discusses what a hybrid team is, some pros and cons of a hybrid workforce, and share four tips for all leaders looking to make the shift for good.
- Storybook Design System: It’s Time to Reap Its Many Benefits: This guide puts together some of the top benefits of using the Storybook design system and includes a quick tutorial to get you started.
- The Ultimate Guide to Heroku Postgres: Heroku Postgres is an easy, low-cost way to get started with a relational database on the Heroku platform. Read on to learn more.
- Stripe Reports: What Is and Isn’t Available: In this article, they compare Stripe metrics and Stripe reporting to what Baremetrics offers.
- Do Churn-Based LTV Calculations Mislead Us?: This post tests the "simple" LTV metric to test when is it accurate, where does it mislead people, and how close it gets to the actual LTV.
- Complete Guide to NetSuite Development: Even a powerhouse like NetSuite needs customization, which is why you need a NetSuite Development plan to capture an accurate picture of your company.
- Freelancer Workflow With Shared Tools: With the rise of reliance on freelance workers with companies. What are the best tools so you can have a seamless workflow while being safe?
- 5 Tips for Handling HR as a Start-Up: Here's a guide on handling HR in today’s startup world.
- Negative Space – How Best to Use It in Website and App Design: Here's a great overview of negative space, and how to use negative space in design.
- Why Data Governance is the Future: The process of data governance refers to the effective management of technology, processes, and even people within a company or organization. Read on to learn why it's the future of business.
- Bookkeeping for Your SaaS Business: Learn what not to do in bookkeeping for your SaaS business, and learn the importance of it.
Hope you all have a great weekend!