August 30th Blog Roundup
August is nearly over, but we're back with our weekly link roundup!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- What is Data Cleansing and How Should You Do It?: A good post on data cleansing best practices.
- How to Schedule API Calls: A walkthrough for calling an API every minute.
- Snowflake Schemas vs. Star Schemas: What Are They and How Are They Different?: Here's an incredibly detailed resource that breaks down the benefits and challenges of snowflake and star schemas.
- Serverless Abstraction with Containers Explained: A succinct explainer article.
- Data Silos: What They Are (And How to Destroy Them): A good overview on what causes siloing, and how to avoid and deal with it in your company.
We hope you find these useful!