April 8th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech. Here's a slimmed-down version for you this week!
- The Best Guide to AUR-in Retail: Read on to take a look at this important business metric and how Integrate.io's data integration solution can help you bring all your e-commerce data and statistics together.
- DreamFactory 4.11.0 has been released!: DF is happy to announce that version 4.11 has been released. This release includes native support for MongoDB databases.
- Cybersecurity: The Most Important Topic Your Team Can Learn About This Year: Here are a few tips to help you stay informed and keep up with the latest cybersecurity trends.
- How to Improve Feedback Loops in Design Process: This article helps understand feedback loops, and how crucial they are for designers to create engaging user experiences.
- 7 Tips on Improving Employee Retention as a Remote-Work SaaS Business: This article shares key insights from our interview with Justin Cooke on January 6th, 2022. Listen to the full conversation here.
- Package Management Overview: Utilities and Methods: This article will discuss the utilities and methods for package management.
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Telemarketing: In this guide from FiveCRM, take a deep dive into the world of telemarketing and learn what it really means for your business.
- How to Implement Change Data Capture in SQL Server: Read on to learn about changing data capture, exactly, and what are the different types of CDC.
- API Monetization Strategy: Generate Revenue from your API: This article will discuss the API monetization strategy, the different types, and the benefits and drawbacks of each approach.
- The Guide to Remote Design Sprints: This guide will dive into design sprints, how to use and the befits of a well-established design sprint team.
- Debian package management tools you need to know: In this article, you will see the options that stand out as Debian package management tools that you need to know.
- How Automated B2B Appointment Setting Leads to More Sales: This article will go over the meaning of appointment setting, the benefits of using appointment setting, what the process looks like, and when the best time is to set a meeting.
- Stitch vs. Fivetran vs. Integrate.io: A Comprehensive Comparison: Read on to learn more about these three ETL/ELT platforms and to discover how the Stitch vs Fivetran vs Integrate.io matchup will play out.
- The Types of APIs Your Organization Might Need: Read this comprehensive guide to master REST APIs, all features, partners and uses.
- The Ins and Outs of Design System Ops: Read on to learn the cons and pros of Design System Ops.
- 3 Methods to Run Docker in Docker Containers: This article discusses how to pull this off and the risks and tradeoffs for each.
- Four Types of Telemarketing That Generate New Customers for Your Business: In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about telemarketing.
- The E-Commerce Purchase Funnel Explained: This article will help you quickly identify the different stages your customers go through when making a purchase.
- What Should the Designer-to-Developer Ratio Be and How to Scale?: This article explores designer to developer ratios and what you can do to improve your design team’s productivity and efficiency.
- What is a Dependency Mechanism: This guide aims to demystify Maven’s dependency mechanism.
- Cost-Per-Order Formula for E-Commerce Explained: This article explains everything about the cost-per-order formula, why it’s essential for calculating your bottom line, and how a proper data integration platform like Integrate.io can help you with accurate cost and pricing calculations.
- Monitoring your packages with syslog and collectd: This article will explain why it is important to monitor your system packages and explore the main tools that allow you to do this, such as syslog and collectd.
Hope you all have a great weekend!