April 1st Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech. Here's our blog for you this week!
- Explaining AUR: A Universal Retail Language: In this article, learn more about AUR, its importance, and how to track AUR and utilize it.
- What are the Different Types of API Calls Developers Can Use?: In this article, you will learn more about API protocols, RES API protocols, XML, and more types of API calls devs use.
- Spark Performance Monitoring using Graphite and Grafana: This guide will cover monitoring tools such as Graphite and Grafana, which make the process of monitoring metrics very easy, as well as how using MetricFire can make running your monitoring exponentially easier.
- The Ultimate Guide to An Effective UI Design: In the following guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know when designing a user interface – from explaining “what is UI?” and discussing the key elements, all the way through to sharing the newest UI trends for 2022 and beyond.
- How to Optimize Product-Market Fit using Conjoint Analysis: Read on to find out what conjoint analysis is, how to conduct this type of survey, and how to use its findings to create a best-selling SaaS product.
- What Are CI/CD Tools and How Do They Work?: Read on to get to know how you can use CI/CD tools and why you must learn about the CI/CD tools and how they can benefit you.
- IPaaS: 3 Ways It Helps You Grow: Here's more information about iPaaS solutions, including three ways they can support digital transformation and help grow your business.
- What Is iPaaS? Definition and Benefits: This article will discuss what iPaaS is, its benefits, and some of the top providers in the industry.
- Checklist What to Do After Launching a Design System: This article will explain the concept of Design Launching, and some guidelines your team can adopt to improve its success.
- Sync with Connex Recovered $11K in Failed Payments in 1 Month with Baremetrics: Read on to learn how, within just one month of using Baremetrics, Sync with Connex has recovered $11,000 in failed payments and reduced billing-related support tickets by 20%.
- What is NPM, and why do we need it?: This thoughtful guide comprehends all you need to know to use NPM Packages and gives some examples of a simplified User-Friendly package manager.
- 8 Great Product Integrations for Your E-Commerce Store: In this article, you will see a list of the eight best product integrations for e-commerce stores.
- Microapps vs. Microservices: the Similarities and Differences: This article will look at the similarities and differences between microapps vs. microservices to help you decide which option works best for your mobile app, web application, or website.
- Transitioning from a Product Designer Role into DesignOps: This article will give you an introduction to the role of a DesignOps leader, the skills required, and how to land your first job.
- Debian vs Ubuntu: What’s the Difference? Which One to Use?: In this Debian vs Ubuntu review, you will see how each stacks up in terms of ease of installation, the included software, hardware compatibility, and security.
- The Best Integration Platform for Your Business: This article will discuss the crucial metrics for evaluating the best integration platform for businesses.
- Top 10 Design Handoff Tools to Try in 2022: Learn about the tolls that provide engineers with practical documentation, high-fidelity prototypes, and features to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- How to Integrate E-Commerce With ERP: Read on to see all you need to know before you integrate E-commerce with ERP.
- 5 Factors to Assess When Choosing an E-Commerce ERP: This article brings the 5 factors to consider when choosing an e-commerce ERP.
Hope you all have a great weekend!