September 27th Blog Roundup
We're back with our weekly link roundup!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- Data Transformation: Explained: A good explainer that goes into the different types of data transformation.
- Birds of a Fiber: A look at Falcon, a modern asynchronous web server for Ruby: A refreshed edition of the original post, with a few different tests on how Falcon runs.
- Convert CSV to SQL: How to Link ETL: Here's a comprehensive guide on the whys and hows of converting CSV to SQL and the best tools to do so.
- The True Value of 2FA Phone Verification (And Why You Need It Now): Here's one on the background of and necessities for 2FA verification.
- AWS EKS: Architecture and Monitoring: Check out this explainer on AWS Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes.
- The ETL Process: Explained: This is a neat guide that goes into the states of ETL and ELT, as well as the technical aspects/challenges.
We hope you find these useful!