Roundup: 5 Awesome Tech Blog Posts You Should Read
We ran across a bunch of great tech articles and tutorials that published recently. Check out the list below. The Frankenstein vs. Amazon Glue is particularly entertaining.
- AWS Glue vs Frankenstein - Who to Trust with Your ETL Solution? This article compares Amazon Web Services Glue ETL offering with Frankenstein. Buckle in for some deep analysis and humorous writing.
- MS SQL Server vs MySQL – Which Reigns Supreme?: A thoughtful analysis of which RDBMS offers more for your needs. It does a great job comparing the two.
- SQL Server vs. Oracle Database: What You Need to Know: A detailed breakdown of the differences between Oracle and SQL Server. Enjoy this thoughtful and balanced look at the two competing databases.
- AWS Fargate: Overview and Alternatives: Jump into the world of message queues and understand how AWS Fargate compares to alternatives.
- API Integration – What is it? The Definitive Guide: Ever wonder what exactly "API Integration" is? This article answers all of your questions. It gives a great overview
onwhat API integration is, how to do it, and the benefits it can offer.
- 3 insanely simple SEO tips you can do NOW to boost your Google traffic: Ever wonder if you could do a few quick technical changes to your site and immediately boost your traffic? Give this entertaining article a read and you'll find yourself pleasantly surprised. The author wrote this article for movers, but the advice applies to any site.