July 26th Blog Roundup
This week's link roundup has the latest and greatest in helpful blogs.
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- Amazon RDS: What Is It and How Does It Work?: Everything you need to know about Amazon RDS, including the best Amazon RDS alternatives.
- Creating an SFTP REST API: DreamFactory offers an SFTP connector capable of generating a full-featured REST API for transferring and retrieving files and directories.
- Data Mapping: An Overview of Data Mapping and Its Technology: A four-part overview of data mapping!
- How to Endorse a Business Check: For those annoying times when a customer pays by check or you get refund check from a vendor.
- Authenticating APIs with Okta and DreamFactory: An introduction to
Dreamfactory's guide for using Okta based authentication in conjunctionwith your APIs.
- Data Migration Simplified: A great post for understanding use cases, challenges, and processes of data migration.
- Amazon Redshift: Here's
on onhow AWS Redshift compares to other warehouse data solutions. SQLZoo: A fantastic story of how onperson learned SQL from SQLZoo's free resources over the course of a month.
We hope you find these useful!