January 31st Blog Roundup
We're back with another link roundup!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- Introduction to Heroku Connect: Here's a good guide to this Heroku add-on!
- Learning the age of a MySQL database: Check out this quick and easy tutorial on how to learn the age of a MySQL database!
- Python vs. Java: This article compares the features of two server-side programming languages, Python and Java.
- Develop and Deploy a Python API with Kubernetes and Docker: This is the first of a two-part series; this one covers how to use Docker to containerize an application, and how to run it on development environments using Docker Compose.
- How to Share Records Using Salesforce to Salesforce: Take a look at this article if you're interested in Salesforce to Salesforce integration!
- Introduction to Salesforce Connect: Speaking of Salesforce, here's a good introduction to the Salesforce Connect integration tool.
- 4 Salesforce Best Practices for Data Migration: Check out this guide on the 4 best practices for integration Salesforce with other systems.
- ESB vs Microservices: Understanding Key Differences: Here's a good comparison of ESB vs Microservices, plus a breakdown of their respective advantages.
- Monitoring Redis Clusters with Prometheus: This article outlines what Redis database monitoring is and how to set up a Redis database monitoring system with MetricFire.
- iPaaS Use Cases: How Enterprises Are Using Integration Platform as a Service Technology: Here's a good, pretty varied roundup of iPaaS use cases!
- CircleCI Annotations on Hosted Graphite: Check out this explainer that MetricFire has put out on CircleCI annotations on Hosted Graphite.
We hope you find these useful!