January 24th Blog Roundup
Happy Lunar New Year!
We're back with another link roundup!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- Webhooks vs. API: Start off with this simple explainer on the difference between webhooks and API.
- iPaaS Benefits: 8 Reasons Why Businesses Are Flocking to Integration Platform as a Service: Along with an explainer of iPaaS, learn why it's such a hot draw!
- How to Offload Google BigQuery Data Processing Workloads: Check out this tutorial on how to learn how to offload BigQuery data processing tasks to Xplenty.
- Connecting Prometheus and Grafana: Learn how Prometheus can be connected with Grafana, and what makes Prometheus different from the rest of the tools in the market.
- Designing a Data Warehouse in the Age of Big Data: This article is a more "philosophical" look at the challenges and strengths of designing a data warehouse in this age.
- Understanding Docker Networking: Here's a thorough guide on the most crucial container networking concepts!
- Get MetricFire Alerts sent to PagerDuty: MetricFire has a tutorial on how to add an alert to PagerDuty to come from MetricFire's product, Hosted Graphite.
- Low-Code ETL: What You Need to Know: Check out this comparison article between low-code ETL and manual ETL.
We hope you find these useful!