February 11th Blog Roundup
Here's some great tech reading for you this week!
- 7 Ways To Reverse ETL: This article will show what you need to know about ETL, and seven ways to reverse ETL.
- How to Develop A Winning API Product Strategy: Read on to learn how an API product strategy can help aid you in your business’ journey to success in the digital economy.
- Best Signup Page Examples That Will Make You Want to Redesign Your Own: This article brings 10 excellent signup form examples to inspire your next landing page.
- Testimonials and Case Studies: How to Use Customer Satisfaction as Your Greatest Marketing Asset: In this article, you will learn how to use testimonials and case studies as a powerful marketing tool for your SaaS business.
- Top 5 ETL Tools For Heroku: Here are the top five ETL tools for Heroku.
- Why APIs Are Central To Your Integration Strategy: Read on to learn the best way to avoid compatibility issues with all your apps and open the door for future implementations.
- Join Our Free Webinar “Holistic Design Operations”: Join this webinar and learn how DesignOps can create a collaborative work environment.
- How to Measure CX Through These 6 Crucial Customer Experience Metrics: This article will explore the CX metrics that you need to be monitoring and measuring if you want your customers to have the experience that your brand is fully capable of.
- Get started with Salesforce and Heroku: This article will explore some ways to get started with Salesforce and Heroku.
- Top 8 BI Events and Conferences in 2022: Read more to get to know the top BI events in 2022, with dates, locations, and topics.
- What are the Top 7 Big Data Security Changes for 2021?: Read on to gain answers to your pressing data and information security questions to learn more about data protection regulation, the outlook of cybersecurity trends moving forward, and what cybersecurity experts have to save about big data security changes.
- Top 7 ETL Tools for 2022: This article will give you a solution that fits your needs and helps you stick to a budget without forgoing functions and options, whether you have an SMB or an enterprise-level company.
- How Change Data Capture Works: In this article, you will have a deeper look at how to change data capture works and how businesses use it to manage operations.
- 11 Redshift Tips for Startups: This article gives you the 11 Amazon Redshift tips for startups.
- How to Set Up Amazon Redshift on AWS: This article is a brief tutorial on how to set up Amazon Redshift for your organization.
- 4 Ways to Improve Salesforce Change Data Capture (CDC): In this article, learn 4 ways to make better use of Salesforce CDC.
Hope you all have a great weekend!