December 10th Blog Roundup
Here's some great reading about the best in tech. Here's a slimmed-down version for you this week!
- Taking a Closer Look at Snowflake Software: Below, learn more about Snowflake software and how you can connect data to the platform with an ETL tool like Xplenty.
- 5 Essential Considerations Prior to Building an API: While there are many good API building practices, here are five essential considerations prior to building an API.
- Design System Maturity – How to Improve Your Design System: This article will help you understand the roadmap to design system maturity and how to optimize the process to achieve your goals much quicker.
- 4 Powerful Tools for Customer Experience Research: This article will guide you through some of the tools that can help you understand your audience through proper research and consider new perspectives on getting the most out of your users.
- How Did Your Paid Marketing Channels Perform on Black Friday?: In this guide, learn why pulling data from paid channels and other sources is fundamental for optimizing business performance and making smarter organizational decisions.
- 5 Best API Conferences To Attend in 2022: This article lists the best API conferences to attend and makes it easier for you and your team to stay updated on the latest API trends.
- Top 5 Prototyping Tools: This article will explore some of the best prototyping tools and demonstrate why designers should consider code-based alternatives for higher fidelity and better usability testing.
- 5 Tools Marketers Can Use to Improve Their Workflow: Read on to learn the five tools below will supercharge your workflow and turn you into a productivity machine.
- Best ETL tools for Snowflake: In this article, see the best Snowflake ETL tools, including their pros, cons, and user reviews so that you can make the choice that’s right for your situation.
- Google Forms APIs & DreamFactory: This article will highlight how easy it is to mount an existing Google Forms API within DreamFactory.
- How to Use UI Kits to Create Quicker Mockups: This article explores UI kits and how designers use them. We’ll also show you examples of some of the world’s best and most comprehensive UI kits.
- ETL Tools Comparison: This article will teach you how to compare each potential ETL provider and discover what attributes and features stand out from one another and how that can benefit certain business endeavors.
- Customer 360: Explained: Below, learn about customer 360, how it works, and its benefits. Then discover how a data integration tool such as Xplenty helps you achieve your customer experience objectives.
- What Is Redshift?: Read on to learn what Redshift is exactly, and the benefits that have given it the top ranking for companies around the world.
- Best ETL Tools for Heroku: This article explains what do you need to know about Heroku, what tools should you use to perform ETL, ELT, and how you can best choose between the many ETL tools on the market.
Hope you all have a great weekend!