December 6th Blog Roundup
It's December, the decade is almost over, and here's another link roundup!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- Get Trained in Network Security at in.security: MetricFire has a special promotion running through December, where they're offering $1,000 towards the Black Hat Asia Hacking Enterprise training by in.security to anyone from the MetricFire community!
- The Top 5 Big Data Events for 2020: 2020 is just around the corner, have you started thinking about the big data events for next year?
- The Top 5 Heroku Events for 2020: On that note, what about Heroku events? Check out the events for 2020!
- Monitoring with Graphite: Architecture and Concepts: Learn Graphite monitoring with this tutorial! This is part 1 in a two-part series.
- Monitoring with Graphite: Installation and Setup: Here's part 2, for the installation and setup!
- Dell Boomi: Reviews, Pricing, and Comparison: Check out this overview on Dell Boomi!
- How to Install and Configure Graphite on Ubuntu: Here's another tutorial for Graphite, this time for Ubuntu.
- Scout APM for PHP exits Beta: Scout APM has announced their General Availability release of their PHP APM agent! Check out the article for more details.
- Graphite vs. Zabbix: Here's a comparison for these two monitoring solutions, Graphite and Zabbix!
- Monetization SDK Market Share Outlook for 2019: If you want an good overview of 2019 with regards to SDK market share, look no further. This post examines the past year from a variety of angles.
- Logging for Kubernetes: fluentd and ElasticSearch: This is a great article with useful information about microservices architecture, containers, and logging.
We hope you find these useful!