August 16th Blog Roundup
We're back with our weekly link roundup!
Check out the items below to grab some great reading about the best in tech.
- What's a Data Warehouse: A comprehensive post on why data warehouses are important, and what technology a modern data warehouse should include.
- Extending Git with a Custom Command: Here's a tutorial on how to delete locally merged branches by extending Git with a custom command.
- Benchmarking Ruby Code: A quick read on Ruby’s Benchmark module.
- Data Warehouse Tools: The Best Business Intelligence Platforms for Profit-Boosting Results: An explainer on BI platforms, with a roundup of popular BI platforms.
- Apigee API Generator: Easily Create APIs For Your Apigee Suite: A break down on how to go from a datasource with no API to having a fully Swagger documented and secure API managed in Apigee.
- Easy Slack SQL Reporting: An introduction to SQLBot.co.
- ETL & Data Warehousing Explained: An ETL tool explainer that lay out the benefits and differences between tools.
We hope you find these useful!